TAT Stimulates International Tourist and Expat Market with Experience Amazing New Chapter Project
Thailand has officially reopened its border on November 1, 2021, to welcome tourists back after the covid-19 situation has alleviated. The reopening plan allows both domestic tourists and international tourists to experience a new style of tourism under the SHA Standard or Amazing Thailand Safety & Health Administration. The SHA Standard has been further improved to SHA Plus and SHA Extra Plus; both of which have become a new standard of service for new normal tourism, safer and better in terms of quality.
In order to spread income to tourism communities and continuously encourage tourism, Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) has joined hands with the Tourism Council of Thailand, tourism associations, and Advanced Info Service Public Company Limited to launch a campaign named “Experience Amazing New Chapters”, aiming at international tourists and expat group.
TAT has cooperated with SHA Plus-certified and SHA Extra Plus-certified establishments in the 10 pilot provinces (Phuket, Krabi, Phang-nga, Ko Samui, Chiang Mai, Chonburi, Phetchaburi, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Buriram, and Bangkok) to launch various packages and special deals for international tourists and expats to use through the website: www.tourismthailand.org/experienceamazing. Moreover, there is an interesting activity to participate in and get a chance to win prizes. Everyone who gets a special deal from the website will get a chance to win luxurious accommodation packages from establishments all over Thailand, worth more than 100,000 baht.
Experience Amazing New Chapters will be officially available for international tourists and expats to get special deals starting from Today to August 2022.
For more information, visit www.tourismthailand.org/experienceamazing
Some example of special deals on the website:
Devasom Khao Lak Beach Resort & Villas, Phang-nga
– Seaside Grand Deluxe Room special price only 5,400 baht/night from normal price of 8,553 baht/night
RatiLanna Riverside Spa Resort, Chiang Mai
– Deluxe Riverside Room special price only 3,000 baht/room/night from normal price of 13,000 baht/room/night, including breakfast
– Executive Suite Room special price only 6,000 baht/room/night from normal price of 20,000 baht/room/night, including breakfast
Kan Eang@pier, Phuket
– 10% discount on food (all-day dining)
SPA Cenvaree, Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya, Chonburi
– Aromatherapy massage 60 minutes special price only 1,199 baht from normal price of 2,354 baht
Day Tour Royal Phuket Cruise Program
– Day Tour Royal Phuket Cruise Program special price only 1,290 baht/person from normal price of 2,300 baht/person (for 30 persons)